Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ “About personal data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of JSC Saratovstroysteklo (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activity the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator’s policy in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://saratovstroysteklo.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer equipment;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless it is necessary to process personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their accessibility on the Internet at the network address http://saratovstroysteklo.com;
4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
5. De-personalization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information whether the personal data belong to a specific User or another subject of personal data;
6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation means or without using such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the web site http://saratovstroysteklo.com;
9. User - any visitor of the web site http://saratovstroysteklo.com;
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3 The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data is further referred to under the Policy merged by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; providing User access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator (hidden) with the note “Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers”.
3. Undeleted User data collected using Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the users' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://saratovstroysteklo.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The order of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data that are processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of current legislation.
3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address (hidden) marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address (hidden) marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator, prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to ensure that the foreign state, to the territory of which it is planned to transfer personal data, ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is party.
8. Final provisions
1. The user can receive any clarification on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email (hidden)
2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://saratovstroysteklo.com/privacy-policy.php.